12 April 2013

Hey, Sheryl

The other day I got some post.   




I don't know about you but receiving parcels always really excites me even though I usually know what it is. 

However this delivery was particularly exciting as it was something I had been lusting over for a while and here they were, finally mine! (I feel like that would be a cue for manic laughter, it wasn't meant to sound that creepy.)

Anyhoo...
Say hello to my new Sheryl Platform Slingbacks from Topshop. 

Ain't they beautiful?


Kit Kat chunky and ridiculously high, these heels are surprisingly not as hard to walk in as you'd expect. However I haven't managed to put them to the real test of a night out just yet, but from tottering around the store and of course my own bedroom, I found them to be pretty comfy.

Here's how I styled them last weekend for a friend's birthday meal and drinks. 

top - h&m sheer white blouse // bottoms - topshop leigh jeans // shoes - topshop sheryl slingbacks
I didn't actually end up wearing them as we were in such a rush as usual that I forgot to swap them over from my driving flats before we sprinted across the car park to the restaurant 30 minutes late! Oops. But we can just say we were fashionably late, right?

I know they're kind of bulky and won't be to everyone's taste but I love me a huge fat heel - so much easier to walk in than stilettos. At £85 a pop they're not too good for the old bank account but they are 100% real leather which is great and probably the reason for the hefty price tag. If you're interested in getting a pair then check them out online here. They also come in tan and taupe which are both lovely so you'll have some decision making to do!

Overall I just adore them. What do you think?

A x

9 comments:

  1. they're really pretty and this big heel looks quite comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes the big heel is great for comfort! x

      Delete
  2. loving your blog and especially this post!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i just had a look and you have some really cute pieces! x

      Delete
  3. oh my god. they look so awesome. i want them. topshop is always amking me weak.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, damn their expensive prices! x

      Delete
  4. Hot! and comfotable too I bet. xA

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooooooooooooooow they're amazingly fierce, girl!

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...